MEET THE TEAM
Brend Badenhorst is an IMC Accredited Business Coach, SETA Accredited Business Facilitator and Serves on the Entrepreneurship Faculty’s Advisory Board for UNISA and CPUT
At the age of 24 Brend started as a Business Consultant at Company Partners, at 25 he became a Franchisee at Company Partners and managed his own Business. When he turned 27 he became the Operations Director at Company Partners, after which he decided to go in the direction of his dream and launched Entrepreneurship School in 2018!
Brend created a unique Business Plan structure to help Entrepreneurs apply for funding in order to start or grow their businesses. The Business Plan structure Brend came up with is practical, simplistic and supplies clients with real time information on the trends in the relevant markets of South Africa.
Brend has been consulting Startup’s, Businesses and writing Business Plans for over 8 years. Brend is also a Keynote Speaker on a variety of Business topics and has spoken all over South Africa.
Some of the events Brend spoke at includes:
- 3 Hour Workshop on Business Management Strategies to the Water and Sanitation Department and Small Business Owners in Clanwilliam.
- Keynote Speaker on Economic Transformation in Howick, KZN to the Mayor and Small Business Owners in Howick.
- 3 Hour Business Growth Workshop on behalf of Labit (Pty) Ltd. and Small Business Owners in Paarl, Gouda and Tulbagh.
- 3 Hour Entrepreneurship Workshop to students at the University of the Western Cape.
- 3 Hour Business Growth Workshop on behalf of Company Partners (Pty) Ltd. in Midrand, Gauteng.
CLICK HERE to read Brend’s full testimony.